Sale

We continue to intercede for you and your mom, thankful for the sale that came through while still acknowledging the financial strain you're under. We are grateful that you shared your need with us and counted us worthy to pray with you. If God has provided more sales or other means of provision, we would love for you to share that good news with us. If the need is still pressing, please don't hesitate to share that too, so we can continue to lift you both up in prayer. We bless you both as you continue to seek God's provision through Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want you to join me in prayer for the sale of my car
Replies
11
Views
166
Lord Jesus, we humbly bow down and request you to help sale our present flat successfully. We are suffering in this home and the vicious society people pose a threat by stopping this sale. We are in distress since several years unable to sell. Please remove all our obstacles and help us sell...
Replies
12
Views
161
I need to make sales in the company I work for. Please pray that I sale.
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom