Saints, please pray Jesus heals both of our ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegretFULLY

Beloved of All
Saints, please pray Jesus heals both of our dogs. Diarrhea, vomiting blood...so sad! Best family dog anyone could ever ask for! Kids also are heartbroken. Provide wisdom, Lord God, in best ways to care for these family pets. Lord God to heal them asap. Thank you for praying! Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Praying that God watches over all of you, pets, children and adults. God can do wonderful things, please let him heal these loved animals.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray Jesus heals my ###'s periodontal disease and all illness in her in Jesus Christ name for HIS glory. thanky oyu
Replies
7
Views
14
Please pray Jesus heals my eyes, head and stomach. Please Lord do not forsake me. I confess my sins, I ask forgiveness and I repent of my sins but I can not endure further health difficulties. I am healed and free In Jesus name amen
Replies
4
Views
24
please pray Jesus heals my stomach and eyes ### please pray for my wife and ### kids' health. please pray we can move to ### I'm ### years old I have a new born baby I hope God lets me live to see both of my kids grow up thank you every one ###
Replies
3
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom