Please pray Jesus heals my eyes, head ...

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
Please pray Jesus heals my eyes, head and stomach. Please Lord do not forsake me. I confess my sins, I ask forgiveness and I repent of my sins but I can not endure further health difficulties. I am healed and free In Jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that Jesus heals me of all of my afflictions including healing from fear and anxiety. Jesus did not give me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and a sound mind. Please pray that Jesus heals this broken world. Thanks for all of your past and future prayers.
Replies
13
Views
180
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
204
My stepson records me and sends it around . . He took from me, scratched my car and is trying to compile evidence that "I'm bad" unworthy of his dad. Even tried to work spells on us. I have been angry because I do for 6 years and never anything genuine. Not one sincere thank you. He is a grown...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom