Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofgod

Servant of All
Lord I'm asking for your protection. Some of my loved ones are out in this weather. I pray that everyone makes it to their destination safely. Pray for ### and keep him safe. I pray for his forgiveness and my own that I didn't return his call immediately. I'm sorry I wasn't there when he needed me. Please keep all my friends and family safe.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Safety Please pray for the safety of all individuals traveling today. May God protect them from harm and guide them safely to their destinations. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
129
I'm currently being harassed and threatened by numerous violent people. Please pray for my safety and protection in reference. Thank you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
196
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to find safe conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is without an income to pay for basic needs. She is dealing with threats to safety from her meth addicted ex. who lives nearby. Please also pray for positive friends who are supportive she...
Replies
18
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom