Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
Please pray for my daughter and husband safety. They are heading south on one of the most dangerous roads, that due to the holidays will be full. Lord, please protect them.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying Psalm 91 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.†For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,...."

Joshua 1-9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.â€

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Deuteronomy 31:8 "It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.â€

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.â€

Psalm 3:3-4 "But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head. To the Lord I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill."

Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved."

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." Praising God for His lovingkindness and tender mercies new every morning, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PROTECTIIN & SAFETY (24/7) FatherGod HELPS and Protect ### family ALWAYS" together or when. were Apart & together ❤, from all. kinds of Dangers, Harms Way, from troubles that come to Us, from all Problems, Situations, FatherGod. we need SAFETY Protect. for, us. ### family 24/7 thats non Stop...
Replies
11
Views
187
.TRUMP ### FULL PROTECTION) FatherGod HELPS and Protection ###, Family and Family members and Cabinet STAFF, from all kinds of Dangers and Harms Ways, Threats, Full Protection. and Safety (24/7) EVERYDAY, 365 days a Year, for ###'s Presidency?? ### Family and Family Members, Cabinet STAFF...
Replies
8
Views
173
My ex husband recently got married and his new wife has had to drunken outbursts late at night while my son was a visit. I confronted my ex husband and he has doubled down on not creating a safety plan for my son. I want to pray for protection while my son is over there.
Replies
13
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom