Safety And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franniesmom

Prayer Partner
Long story short. Ex-husband who molested by daughter is being let out of prison next week. Pls pray for our safety and also my finances are soooo bad. Thanks.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters, I am posting again. Please help me pray once more that the company I am currently in dispute with would accept and grant my requests and the refund and give my money back for a purchase I made with them. This is my hard earned money. I promise I will spread goodness upon...
Replies
5
Views
229
Brothers and sisters, please help me pray that the company I am currently in dispute with would accept my requests and finally grant me the refund and give my money back for a purchase I made with them. This is my hard earned money. I promise I will spread goodness upon receiving it. It was a...
Replies
6
Views
261
Brothers and sisters, please help me pray that the company I am currently in dispute with would accept my requests and finally grant me the refund and give my money back for a purchase I made with them. This is my hard earned money. I promise I will spread goodness upon receiving it. It was a...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom