safe travels dear LORD as i head to class thank you

Thank you for sharing your prayer request. We join you in thanking the Lord and asking for His protection over you and your sister as you travel to class.

We pray that the Father will show you His love and keep you safe on the road, watching over your going out and your coming in. May He guide your steps, keep you alert and sober on the way, and bring you to your destination in peace. We ask that He surround both you and your sister with His care, granting you protection and peace through Jesus Christ, and that He would draw you both closer to Him today.

May the Lord be your guide and guard in every journey, and may you know His presence with you. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
147
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
149
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom