Safe Housing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I have ### job interviews this week and I am nervous and desperate. I live in a ### and pay rent of $### monthly to share a room with someone who is inconsiderate, selfish and always sick coughing just being disgusting. It's SO distracting and bad for mental health and anxiety. I NEED a car...
Replies
7
Views
333
I have a housing application the wait-list is 6 months to whenever please stand in prayer with me in spirit that I get called in less than3 months I homeless and I need my own sare place where I be safe happy and get my 3 cats back one is being abused please pray for me that I get that...
Replies
12
Views
204
Pray that mine and my significant other's student housing exception for family housing is granted so we may remain in housing and not have to move as neither of us have jobs to apply for non-student housing.
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom