Safe and Blessed Holiday Season

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IT IS MY PRAYERS THAT EACH OF YOU WILL HAVE A BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON IN THE MATCHLESS NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST. I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE ANY MONETARY BLESSINGS TO THIS MINISTRY OR EVEN MY OWN YET I PRAY ONE DAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE MONETARY DONATIONS TO THOSE WHO MAY NEED IT...
Replies
9
Views
353
This year, it will.be only me and my son for the holidays (he's a child) and I'm extremely thankful but the last two years have been heartbreaking and not peaceful or joyful (the holidays) After going no contact with my family I'm looking forward to a blessed and peaceful holiday season. Me and...
Replies
10
Views
114
Big Prayers for the homeless that are out in the cold or in the heat and it can be one of us on here it's not fair that people and animals live out door because some people don't have a heart like God , Jesus and I . And I pray that God and Jesus helps all the people who are hungry and have no...
Replies
12
Views
638
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom