:( sadness depression please leave me. ### am ...

Gathhath

Humble Prayer Warrior
:( sadness depression please leave me. I'm so sorry Lord please forgive me I don't know what to do anymore it hurts very much and I know I'm a failure. I know they don't want me anymore but please I pray please open new doors for me. I don't know what to do Lord. Please I beg you help me.
 
"Lord You are stronger than this depression, You are stronger than pain, sadness and hopelessness, You are stronger than tears and the sorrow brought to this victim of this illness.
Please be with them lord, and be with all of the families of people who suffer from this illness. May we always walk with You and in your endless light of joy. In Jesus name. Amen"
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

stagnation and freedomf orm darkenss and fear. Lor dhela our blood suagr and worries. heal us Lor dpelase sav eus. my idolsalso are so strong.( oyu know im talkign about. please dleiver me formt he idols i nee dhelp pelas eintenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
9
Views
107
No depression or sadness for me and my mom. My father died ### months ago. Comfort. My mother is frustrated because of unresolved inheritance issue. Complicated. My mom has ###, diabetes...
Replies
10
Views
320
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom