Sad

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request. It was our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your concern about the mosquito bite and asking God to protect you from any illness. We prayed earnestly that the Lord would guard your health and give you peace in the midst of that moment of worry.

If God has answered this prayer and you’ve remained healthy and free from any virus, we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has worked in your life encourages all of us in our faith. If, however, you’re still feeling uneasy or concerned, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you and believing alongside you for God’s protection and healing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and assurance as you continue to seek Him. We pray that you feel His presence and know that He is watching over you, now and always. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I bit my gums at the bottom it is sore father God I have the money over allergies father God this lady ### at my problem is so mean and rushing me playing Uno father God I'm having problems with my order on eBay please pray it will arrive it's so late father guy please pray no...
Replies
7
Views
123
I already hot some mosquitoes bites and I didn’t know where I got it from until I heard it buzzing in my ear, I don’t know where it is please pray it goes away without giving me more bites
Replies
8
Views
131
Father God in Jesus name please pray that there is no more mosquitoes that show up in my house and my living room no room tonight or ever again I am so afraid they're going to show up when I sleep please pray they don't show up in the living room tonight or this morning or when I'm sleeping...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,941
Messages
16,782,464
Members
648,488
Latest member
Bsariumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom