We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father—your phone, the charger, the remote for the living room, and especially the peace and unity in your home while your loved one is in rehab. We’ve asked God to provide each of these things in His perfect timing and according to His perfect will.

If any of these prayers have already been answered—perhaps you found the phone case or charger at a good price, or the new remote arrived without conflict—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some of these needs are still unmet, please don’t hesitate to post them again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, trusting that God hears and cares about every detail.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, provision, and wisdom as you navigate this season. We pray that He strengthens your heart, calms your worries, and reminds you of His faithfulness. Keep seeking Him, and know that we are standing in agreement with you, believing that He is working all things for your good.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God in Jesus name I was cleaning my sneakers with the bleach spray bottle and then got on the gray optimum remote please pray it still works father God I'm leaving my sneakers out to dry before I get the cat please pray it will be on my shoes and sneakers will be dry before I get dressed...
Replies
8
Views
140
Father God in Jesus name please protect my ### she's going to the hospital for her drinking please pray there to take a very good care for her and if she goes to rehab please pray she will come out alive my ### said hurtful things to me please stop please pray my ### will not jump on me and...
Replies
10
Views
233
Father God and Jesus name please pray for my terrible sore throat I am in so much pain father God please pray I find my least blouse with flowers on it it's in a package and I cannot find it and said it was delivered to my house but I can't find it please pray I find it in my room but I'm...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,457
Messages
16,811,299
Members
650,808
Latest member
Cnteoville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom