I'm really tired of struggling. I need a breakthrough. I really need someone to donate a car for me and my son. Also, please pray that God helps me get through my shift tonight and gives me favor, blessings, and kindness from my coworkers and customers and blessings.
Yes Lord! Wrap your child in a hug and provide for them in various ways. Above all, let their whole family be saved for eternity in Jesus—the riches of life. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm feeling very sad today. It may be due to me needing to get out of the house and feeling stir crazy as I haven't left the house in a few days. It could also be due to some other things happening in my life right now. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
145
Hello I feel Sad my health and Dina aces are very low. Not sure if I’ll Make it I’m tired and have been just not have ing joy anymore My life has been a struggle since I was a child just cruel people. Very bad including family and so called Friends who are now ex Friends. My health is...
Replies
7
Views
134
Sad hours are cut sad I’m not fulltime like I am supposed to or getting fulltime hours ### I feel something going on I pray more hours open up and ### at her store got hours available I’m surprised I didn’t get ask to work there and pick up shift I got to keep pushing
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom