Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

conniej

Account Closed
Please pray for me. I am really sad today. Lord be with me without you I can't carry myself.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm very sad today for multiple reasons but I have to work today. Please pray I can make it through work today and this week without my work performance being affected. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
183
Father God is his name I am sad that I'm a friend on is upset with me please pray that she is not upset with me and is not avoiding me because of something like that please pray I am not burden her with negative things please pray she will be here to always listen and understand me I feel like...
Replies
7
Views
151
Please pray for me: I'm at work and very sad for a number of reasons. Trying to not let it affect my work performance. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom