Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel sad because a man I was asking the Lord to reveal whether he is my future husband or not, is treating me coldly. I liked the man and so Jesus like traits in him, and now I feel rejected and not good enough to be the wife of a good man. I am praying the Lord will heal my self worth, will...
Replies
7
Views
123
Father God in Jesus name please pray my friend ### will be my friend again please pray she will stop hurting me emotionally please pray she and tell her mom if me please pray that her mom will still like me and think I'm a good person please pray her mom didn't say nothing bad please pray her...
Replies
11
Views
224
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom