###'s Peace Of Mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter cfdecino
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cfdecino

Guest
Please pray that ### will be able to get over the breakup with her boyfriend. Pray that she can focus on her studies and do well in school; pray that she may have confidence and strength to do well and persevere. Amen.
 
Gracious heavenly Father I thank You for this beautiful day. I praise You I love You for everything You have done for me. I commit ### into Your hands, mold her, comfort her give her peace. Give her wisdom so that she can understand Your plans for her. Guide her in everything she does, may Your everlasting peace and joy abide with her forever. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Touch her heart Lord and bring healing and hope to her mind...bind those spirits of depression and anxiety and bring peace and good studies her way in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
237
My mother's been brought to the hospital because she's really not feeling well. Now I'm having anxiety and trauma about what happened years ago, when she was brought to the hospital. I hope and I pray in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus that it won't and will never happen again. May you...
Replies
9
Views
190
I pray that I will get paid soon, that I can pay my rent and that all these battles would have been worth it, I'm quite frustrated and wish for a break. I just want peace of mind, support and love. Amen
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom