###'s Freedom

  • Thread starter Thread starter drumcent48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drumcent48

Guest
I am a Christian since I was ### years old. But still I struggle to overcome the sin of the lust. Please pray for me..I want to be a complete Christian. This is the only thing that is haunting me. AND SECOND REQUEST... I am a ### Education student major in English, but my passion in teaching is dramatically gone. I am happier in Basketball. I am not dreaming to become a player but a coach or statistician. I am badly looking for an opportunity for me to enter the basketball profession here in the Philippines or abroad. ----Freedom from lust and Basketball job opportunity---Thank You and God Bless you
 
Dear Father please do not find trouble here. Only begin as a newer person. All sins removed. All opportunity opened in sports. To create favor in overcoming evil and increasing the happiness in beginning a new life. We praise you Lord and remember the Goodness you bring us. Asking for help in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord please show your child a way and give them strength to overcome and withstand what Satan places in front of them as a temptation.

"Satan Get behind me"!!!

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father shine your love and light on ### today. Give us strength and that he finds peace and freedom from the court proceedings today. Shine your heavenly love on all involved. Amen
Replies
7
Views
303
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
171
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom