Ringing Ear

  • Thread starter Thread starter kewl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kewl

Guest
I WAS DIAGNOSED AS HAVING A MIDDLE EAR INFECTION KNOWN AS MENIERES DISEASE WHEN I WAS IN MY THIRTIES AND HAVE BEEN HAVING CONSTANT LOUD RINGING IN MY LEFT EAR SINCE. IT HAS BEEN VERY ANNOYING HAVING THIS CONSTANT HISSING NOISE WHICH ALSO EFFECTS MY MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION AND AM ASKING FOR YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE. ALSO HAVE TROUBLE WITH TASTE BUDS AS I CANNOT TASTE FOODS LIKE I SHOULD. THANKS AGAIN.
 
Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit I pray and declare healing upon the life of ###, I pray that every sickness and desease will gone upon his body in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, we believe in your words as you said that a prayer offered in faith make the persons well and if he has sin he is forgiven. Thank you Lord for the healing in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Praying for you and your needs. May the Lord our God, will heal you from your suffering at the moment. He will restore your body and good health. Have faith in Him, he will grant our heart's desires in his own perfect time. praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
My mother has menieres disease. Lord I never thought of praying for my mother who has menieres. Lord o Mighty Lord I pray that this person's menieres disease and the ringing in the ears stop, stop now in the mighty name of Jesus. ### never told me about the ringing, ### is humble and naieve. Lord I pray for this person, ### and others with menieres disease to be taken away now. Amen
 
god heal ### restore his health you are the master healer and with you all things are possible
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask God and pray if He could please cure my ringing ears and give me a good strong heart. Please ask that there are no emergency rooms or hospital visits and that when I see my doctor if my problems are still there they won't send me to the hospital. Also please pray that I can hear my...
Replies
7
Views
143
Pray for deliverance from ringing, Tinnitus of ears and witchcraft attacks in JESUS name. Please pray for peace and we get peace and good health and joy. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
7
Views
205
Please pray for deliverance from tinnitus and evil attacks for my ###. He prays every day regularly, I know by your all prayer God will definitely remove tinnitus from my ###'s Ears in Jesus name. I will testify the LORD. PRAISE THE LORD JESUS.
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom