Righteous Judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
John 7:24….Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, teach me how to judge righteously according to the Word of God. When I do have to judge let it be truthful, unbiased, righteous and always in love. Don’t let me judge in a condemning hypercritical manner. Let me be fair to all and You Lord Jesus be glorified.God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the one who wrote this prayer. Amen.
 
Lord I pray to hear the word learn from the word and try to practice the word. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings to you all in the name of God. My name is ###, and I am from ###, currently based in ###. I am writing to share my personal experiences and testimony, and to seek prayers, understanding, and support from people around the world. In my personal experience, I have suffered what I...
Replies
7
Views
118
When caught in the consequences of their wrongdoing,in this world have little "tricks" they use to try to get around it.Lawyers plea bargaining .And in this world,sometimes it works.Since theyre deceived and smug about their own cunning,they may be bold enough to try it at judgement day.Recently...
Replies
10
Views
159
Heavenly Father, You know the burdens and struggles in my heart, especially the situation I am facing at work. Lord, I come before You not with anger or hatred, because I do not wish harm upon my co-worker. Instead, I pray for peace, truth, wisdom, and understanding to prevail in our workplace...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom