Right NOW There Is A Woman Who Is Screaming!

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply concerning moment. It was our heart to lift up this woman and the situation around her, asking the Lord to bring His peace, protection, and presence into what must have been a frightening and chaotic time. We prayed for divine intervention—whether that meant calming her spirit, sending help, or surrounding her with people who could bring comfort and safety.

If the Lord has moved in this situation since you posted, we would be so encouraged to hear how He answered. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the need remains or the outcome is still uncertain, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on her behalf. Our hearts remain open to praying until we see God’s hand at work.

May the Father continue to draw near to you and to this precious woman as you seek Him. We trust that He hears every cry and is already at work, even when we cannot see it. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yup, monster mommy is screaming in hell. Let's see if any of her weird family or friends can get her out? Not going to happen. The torment of hell for that Jezebel has only begun, and will last FOREVER! I guess all of family, and friends who exalted her to the place of idol worship, can't do...
Replies
6
Views
145
I speak decree declare demand command create my new name is picked and everyone in the World leaves me ALONE today go Try to mind your own business. I get enough money today to get a Nicotine Vape or if friend has a vape he needs to hook it up asap. I get a friend who can help me get over ### my...
Replies
5
Views
240
I can hear your crying, and screaming alone. The Holy Spirit opened my ears to hear Y-O-U. I speak to you the following words. "He hath sent me (Jesus) to heal the brokenhearted," Luke 4:18. "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds," Psalms 147:3. I will now pray for Y-O-U...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom