Akarpoche

Disciple of Prayer
Shalom man of God am requesting prayers for the healing of rheumatoid arthritis and high pressure I visited many specialist of any kinds, churches but to no avail am talking many tablets. Man of God pray for my healing. distance is not a barrier. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for auto imune rheumatoid arthritis pain .swelling and autoimune disease gone and never come back in my body and my first appointment with spevialist on sept they will find nothing at all. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
169
At the beginning of this year, I started with very painful rheumatoid arthritis. I asked for prayer here, and it was answered, and thank God, the pain is gone. But for the past few days, I've felt very weak, especially in my legs and feet, almost to the point where I feel like I can't walk. I...
Replies
9
Views
197
I, too, am healed of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Thank you that I am healed in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I believe.
Replies
8
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom