Revival Glory In North West France

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frederic

We ask you to pray with us for a revival meeting we organize in Saint Malo - France - with Darrel Stott missionary in Indonesia. Pray for unity, for many to come and get saved, healed, delivered and set free. That the power of God will move amongst us and His glory to be revealed.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God we pray that you will minister, heal the sick, offer deliverance and salvation to as many as who will attend the revival meeting. May your Holy Spirit minister in a powerful way. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

*Dear prayer warriors, let us pray the Lord to look into my heart, in my dreams, my longings, and because of His mercy to me glad, them come true and only He to be glorified! Let us pray, for a favorable, triumphant and richly blessed results and outcome for every area of my life(spiritual area...
Replies
Views
*Dear prayer warriors, let us pray the Lord to look into my heart, in my dreams, my longings, and because of His mercy to me glad, them come true and only He to be glorified! Let us pray, for a favorable, triumphant and richly blessed results and outcome for every area of my life(spiritual area...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom