Rev. ###, I humbly request you to pray

Shaftox

Disciple of Prayer
Rev. Father, I humbly request you to pray for Mr.### and Mrs.### who are having a lot of problems in their lives even to the extent of divorce. ### does not have a job. There is no peace in the family. Please pray for the deliverance of them. Thank you so much. Gratefully yours, your sister in Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Career Prayer Request: I humbly request prayers for my career. I have been working with ### for the past two years, and I truly desire to continue with the same organization for at least the next five years. There has been significant growth in my career recently; however, in the last quarter...
Replies
5
Views
268
Hello 👋 I humbly request you to keep my a'levels results in your prayers. my result is on ### August
Replies
7
Views
346
I, ###, humbly request you to please pray for myself, that I am in debt and I want to escape from debt.
Replies
8
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom