Rev Father ### / Team Lord Jesus I leave that

alina fernandes

Prayer Warrior
Rev Father ### / Team
Lord Jesus, I leave that ### ### to who has gone and complained my name to the boss when it was not my fault also. Lord Jesus, you will look into him and show it to me. I leave him to you, Lord Jesus. He is trying to put his foot against my increment also and trying to stop sir from giving it to me.
Thanks
###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I leave all my enemies at your feet, lord they all have tortured me and my family for years and just keep living ok, lord pls stop ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and all evil people who want to destroy my family. In Jesus name I pray the lord make his presents felt in their life’s.
Replies
7
Views
265
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
562
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus, you know former President ### and you know what he's been going thru with the courts. If it is not your will that he be in the court conviction place a shield of protection that will override the decisions that have been made by...
Replies
6
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom