alina fernandes
Prayer Warrior
Rev Father ### / Team
Lord Jesus I am getting afraid that may lose my job as this boss is doing so and giving a hint about my job as he does not want to pay the salary properly. Lord Jesus I beg mercy of you to help me find another job in ### where I am presently as it is very close to my house. Lord Jesus you will help me get a job in this same building as soon as possible.
Thanks
###
Lord Jesus I am getting afraid that may lose my job as this boss is doing so and giving a hint about my job as he does not want to pay the salary properly. Lord Jesus I beg mercy of you to help me find another job in ### where I am presently as it is very close to my house. Lord Jesus you will help me get a job in this same building as soon as possible.
Thanks
###
