Rev. Father, I requested you to pray for my son's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leenarav

Disciple of Prayer
Rev. Father,

I requested you to pray for my ###'s sickness. He is fine now and the medicines are stopped after ### and half years. Thanks a lot. My ### is also sick due to harmonal problems. She feels depressed. I am myself a diabetic and thyroid patient. Though we are working very hard but still the result is not much. Please pray for us.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I request you kindly pray for my wife's (Mrs ###) health as her oxygen level is very low and her lungs are not working properly. Lungs are very weak. She's admitted in Hospital. Yours sincerely ###, ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###
Replies
10
Views
230
I requested you to pray for the protection for the Corona virus of my family, my 2 sons ### ### and ### ###, thank you so much for your prayers.
Replies
17
Views
88
I requested you to pray for my child ### ###, ### month old. I he suffered from fever from last Sunday. still not clear. I doctor said he attacked viral fever. You plz pray for him. I quickly he get out from that. He wants to clear from fever. I pls pray for him. I
Replies
9
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom