Rev. Father, I request you to pray for me as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leenarav

Disciple of Prayer
Rev. Father,

I request you to pray for me as water is coming out from my eyes. Last year also I requested and it was fine. Today again I am facing the same problem. I had the problem of hair growth on my face which is healed by the treatment and your prayers. I am diabetic also and face health problems due to that. Kindly pray for me.

Thanking you

Sr. ###

###, ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
Prophet ### kindly pray for me to get injunction order for my flat soon as possible since the same has been trespassed by the opponents although the matter is the court and it's now a year already.
Replies
7
Views
304
Am requesting for a prayer to help me restore my relationship with ### ### ### with my fiancee ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom