Reunited Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter WFMark
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WFMark

Guest
Please pray for my family to be reunited and that my family can get over the fighting with each other. I love them all deeply.
 
I pray for the unity of this family oh Lord. Where you reigneth Lord you say there is peace. Reign amongst them and grant them peace now and forever, Amen.
 
(Isiah:18.19) Forget the former things do not dwell in the past. See I am doing a new thing now it springs up, do you not perceive it. May God bring peace and blessings to your loved ones so you all as a family can worship Him. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord, your word says God is not the author of confusion. We bind every spirit that is not like God, in our homes. Send them back to the pit from which these spirits came. Lord, we loose overwhelming love, peace, and request the presence of your HOLY SPIRIT the comforter. Even so, come quickly, My LORD, JESUS. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please help hard situation among ### parents. Please bring peace and forgiveness on one each other. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I would soon be reunited with a sweet dog who I miss terribly. Pray that he would know how much I love and miss him and not think I have abandoned him. Please pray for anyone else who has also been separated from a beloved animal to be reunited with them. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
113
Please pray for me to be able to get the help I have never offered and to be reunited with my family. Pray for my girlfriend's health and our financial difficulties. God saved me now I just need Him to show me what He wants me to do.
Replies
5
Views
212
Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom