Reunite With Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter makamae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makamae

Guest
God knows how I've been feeling/my situation, please help me in praying, Lord hear our prayers.. am praying for the "2 weeks" Lord.. to see and be with my family. Please help me in the process of approval. Thank you Lord, Amen

- ###
 
Dear ###,

Trusting God, when our path in life grows muddy, is not an easy task. The mud of weariness, busyness and hurt can cause us to trip and even fall. Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past. He hears your prayers and He knows the good plan He’s prepared for each one of us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. In Jesus’ Name. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, what sort of approval, I don't know, but I pray that may Your will be done upon her and her family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me to reunite with my friend if it be your will. We have lost contact for many years now. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
219
Praise the lord My girl friend has not spoken to me since 15 days now i dont know the exact reason why shes not speaking to me pray loord jesus will heal her mind and heart Pray lord jesus will touch her heartmind and soul and speak to her and she will call.me back ans speak to me Pray lord...
Replies
12
Views
148
God I pray that my ex will make a phone call to me over can reunite again soon. The breakup was not good. I want to try again.
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom