Return My Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please LORD I ask everyday. Show me your guidance in my time of need. Today I heard from You telling me to have faith in YOU and seek YOU. I am searching for you because I LOVE YOU. Answer my hearts desire. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Is anything too hard for God? Oh, no, He is able to do abundantly above all we have ever dreamed or asked. Just trust Him to lead You even if it is not in the way you had it planned. He knows what He is doing if you will just trust HIM. Glory to His Name! Trust in the Lord. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Col.3:1-2
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
257
Hi! My investment money was hacked. It was wiped out in a few minutes. Hacker/s accessed my account. Please pray that I may get money back. It is being investigated by the platform company. Thank you! ### ###
Replies
9
Views
334
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Love God with All Our Heart, Soul, Mind, Will, Emotions, Physical Strength & Finances, Mk 12:30, and Love Our Neighbors as Ourselves, Mk 12:31, 1 Cor 13:1-14:3, Phil 2:1-11, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Put away Distractions, "Choose the Better Part" as...
Replies
8
Views
35
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom