Return My Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please Lord,

Let your will be done. Show me a sign that my love will return to me or that someone else is meant for me. I truly pray for the former but LET YOUR WILL BE DONE.

Ask and you shall receive <3 Thank you Lord and I know you will answer me when the time is right.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
258
Hi! My investment money was hacked. It was wiped out in a few minutes. Hacker/s accessed my account. Please pray that I may get money back. It is being investigated by the platform company. Thank you! ### ###
Replies
9
Views
339
Please pray with me for my stolen destiny to be return all blockage in my life dissolved and abundance and over flow start manifesting in my life Amen
Replies
6
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom