Return My Love Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaKai23

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

I love you very much and I know you know my heart's desires. I have learned a lot from my breakup with ### and pray everyday that you return him to me. I do not believe our love is lost but the situation was difficult. However, I know I must give up my anxiety and trust you to take care of me. So I also ask that your will be done Lord. You are almighty and powerful and I know you work in mysterious ways. I love ### very much and wish you bring him back to me and if that is not the case, could you show me your will. Who am I to be with. I love you my Lord and Father more than anyone. Please show me the way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
258
Dear Lord Jesus, I wanna take this time. And thank you for all your many blessings especially the love that you've shown me. Lord Bless my love life as well as beautiful man you brought into my life. Please bless our family's as well as we join together to celebrate our love story. I am so...
Replies
6
Views
179
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
8
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom