Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Many people, particularly those who rely heavily on astrology, tend to view retrograde in a negative light. Certainly, our faith is not placed in astrology, yet even the church, usually only preaches of "progression," as apposed to regression, as movement toward blessing. But, because God says: “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” when God flips the script, on behalf of His humble servants, even retrograde takes on a marvelously, miraculous new meaning.

I so love how God continues to dictate to me, through His Word, his messages of instruction to share with those who are willing to hear.

As I shared with you, God answered my questions regarding my tears during my Covid illness back in January; but, as I was studying about something completely off subject, or seemingly so, I was led to 2 Kings 20: 1-11. While I certainly get the sense that there is more than one message contained within this chapter for the nation, I was only given verses 1-11 to relay, right now.

I believe God does things, that seem backwards to us, to ensure that we will continue to seek His counsel, because without Him, we are limited, but with Him, all things, including an apparent oxymoronic "positive regression," are possible. For it is an easy thing.

Even with bitter weeping did Hezekiah humble himself and pray as we must likewise humble ourselves in spirit.

2 Chronicles 7: 14 "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Foofnote: I find it very interesting that this instructional promise was given in Ch. 7, on behalf of a nation, in answer to Solomon's prayer in Ch. 6, with regards to conditions that had not yet taken place. Notice the text does not limit the instruction to priests and prophets, but "My people, WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME," surely that is inclusive of the whole church, but likewise those who invoke His name. The question is, does America simply feign God's name in her declarations, or are we truly His people.

Yield to God's instructions in advance.

RETROGRADE

Do not follow the world nor do the things the world does. Satan loves to see us trusting in astrology, hand reading and yoga. Jesus want us all trusting Him and His word. Of course, there is two ways in which we have to choose. Follow and obey the Lord or go on walking in the things of the world where it will end us burning in hells fire. As for me, I will choose the Lords ways and obey what Jesus said. Follow Me..... Obey My word.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom