Retirement has come to glorify the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

He is giving us a time to serve and honor His holy name. Full time service till He call us home to glory, then we shall forever more rejoice and sing praises to His holy name.

I worship You,
Almighty God.
There is none like You.
I worship You o Prince of Peace.
That is what I want to do.
I give You praise.
For You are my righteousness.
I worship You.
Almighty God.
There is none like You.

We will be leaving permanently the workforce, we have been given time to save and to give to God what it belongs to God. Now, it has come a time to retire for the glory of God the Father. We will stop the rat race and start to be quiet and hear the voice of the Lord.

My peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth you.
John 14.27a

Yes, the peace of the Lord shall come to those who seek His face and want to be faithful and true to His word. We must keep active and enjoy to be in the presence of the Lord in prayer, in reading His word and obeying all the commands He has given to us. Now what should I do after I retire?

A. Travel around the world and share Jesus with everyone I see around me.
B. I will exercise more and run around the park speaking to Jesus all the time.
C. I am going to be a mentor. Sharing the Lord with my students.
D. I will take foreign classes so I will understand other country ways of life.
F. I will visit the sick and those in prison in obedience to Jesus words.
G. I will follow Jesus all the way to heaven.

If the Lord has given us breath, it is because He still has plenty work to do for His glory and honor. We belong to Him and He belong to us, so let us all do what Jesus did. Teach, preach, pray, admonish and live a holy and pure life before the Father who sent us here to earth to be a blessing to others and to glorify His name wherever we are.

Fill my cup Lord and fill it up till I want no more.
Amen

He is giving us a time to serve and honor His holy name. Full time service till He call us home to glory, then we shall forever more rejoice and sing praises to His holy name.

I worship You,
Almighty God.
There is none like You.
I worship You o Prince of Peace.
That is what I want to do.
I give You praise.
For You are my righteousness.
I worship You.
Almighty God.
There is none like You.

We will be leaving permanently the workforce, we have been given time to save and to give to God what it belongs to God. Now, it has come a time to retire for the glory of God the Father. We will stop the rat race and start to be quiet and hear the voice of the Lord.

My peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth you.
John 14.27a

Yes, the peace of the Lord shall come to those who seek His face and want to be faithful and true to His word. We must keep active and enjoy to be in the presence of the Lord in prayer, in reading His word and obeying all the commands He has given to us. Now what should I do after I retire?

A. Travel around the world and share Jesus with everyone I see around me.
B. I will exercise more and run around the park speaking to Jesus all the time.
C. I am going to be a mentor. Sharing the Lord with my students.
D. I will take foreign classes so I will understand other country ways of life.
F. I will visit the sick and those in prison in obedience to Jesus words.
G. I will follow Jesus all the way to heaven.

If the Lord has given us breath, it is because He still has plenty work to do for His glory and honor. We belong to Him and He belong to us, so let us all do what Jesus did. Teach, preach, pray, admonish and live a holy and pure life before the Father who sent us here to earth to be a blessing to others and to glorify His name wherever we are.

Fill my cup Lord and fill it up till I want no more.
Amen
Let us all use our time for the glory of God the Father. We never retire on serving the Lord. There is something to do for Jesus while we have breath.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Hallelujah to the King of kings, we will glorify the Lamb, we will glorify His forever and ever in heaven above. Our dear Lord is calling all of us to glorify His holy name wherever we are. If we have a deep faith in Him and what He can do for us and for others, then we should glorify God in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom