Restore Relationships In Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, thank You for small steps. Restore the stolen years. Return my relationships w my ### to wholeness. Make Your home in all our hearts. God, I pray future years of much close fellowship with my ###, forgiveness & Love in Jesus. ### Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend ### and I broke up last month The fight was about 4 months We were fighting and fighting And he got exhausted and broke up with me After that I tried so hard , so hard to make up things with him But he was just scared to live with me thinking I'll be fighting all the time He's...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please pray for me that my ex boyfriend ###, ###, and ###, I want God to restore our relationship. And I lost my job because of him and now I'm in depression, pray that my visa will be granted. And I want you to pray that blessings for my parents, my siblings, my nephews and nieces, my...
Replies
6
Views
228
Father God, renew my relationship with son named ### + heal us. Thank You, Lord ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom