Restore Our Marriage Lord

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Brother James

Beloved of All
Have mercy on Amy, restore her unto you, save her. Take away her desire to be apart from you and her husband. Bless your mighty hedge to grow around her, make her return unto you, her husband and her children. Forgive our sins. Help me be silent unto Amy trusting only in you. Remove anything in or around us preventing us from having a good relationship with you and each other. All by the power of your blood and your word. In Jesus name, Amen

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray that our marriage will be restored and delivered. My wife has allowed fear, doubt, and insecurity to consume her. She has filed a divorce petition. She has left me due to those spirits and lives with her parents. They are supporting her decision instead of praying that these spirits...
Replies
Views
Why lord will you not restore my marriage, please don’t let evil people destroy my marriage .please lord let my wife love me again , I think she is doing something with her cousin , not sure but please lord let this not be the case . Lord keep M F away from her and heal her mind .
Replies
Views
Hallelujah, our God reigns over every demonic strategy that may come our way! Learning to stand firm in the midst of the trials! Expecting God to do miracle signs and wonders. First Jessica needs a miracle in her faith and her body. I fear 😧 she might not be in Christ like she may be believe...
Replies
Views
i need support to restore my marriage full of conflict and unity ,each is on his or her own God restore and unity us in Jesus name , i need good job too and cover my children with your blood
Replies
Views
Lord please help restore my marriage, help my wife with her mental state and health. Please protect her from all evil n manipulation . God pls give us peace , May Sara have a great b day today , May her father TB help be take job and show me all the tricks of the trade , I do not want to make...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom