Courtroom Prayer and Decree for Recovery and Protection
Righteous Judge of Heaven, I appear before Your court in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, who binds the strong man and plunders his house (Matthew 12:29). I will not sell, trade, or forfeit the glory You have given me. My portion, my...
Prayer request for Jesus to speak to her as she has stolen the book and give the stolen item to me as Xmas gift. Henceforth I have returned her stolen book to the church by post very insincere and the contents of the book is gay staff.
Shalom Could you please pray for me that God will restore to me sevenfold everything the devil and his demons have stolen from me through lies and his actions, in Jesus' name, and that God will grant me the righteousness of Jesus Christ. May the blood of Christ alone speak for me in Jesus' name...