Restore my broken relationship

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s healing for your broken relationship. It was our honor to lift you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to restore love, trust, and kindness between you and your loved one. We prayed earnestly that forgiveness would flow freely and that your heart would be softened to walk in empathy and care from this day forward.

If God has already moved in this situation and you’ve seen His hand at work, we would love to hear your praise report! Please share how He has answered so we can rejoice together. If restoration hasn’t yet come, or if you’re still waiting on the Lord’s timing, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, believing that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun.

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Himself as you seek His will through Jesus Christ. We trust that He is working even when we cannot see, and we stand with you in faith, praying all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Am requesting for a prayer to help me restore my relationship with ### ### ### with my fiancee ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
246
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom