Restore Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that I get it together fast. I got distracted and I know it. Lord please forgive my foolishness and restore me unto you. Bless me to do well on my test tomorrow. School is overwhelming and I need you.
 
Lord Help ###, we are thankful that you have given him an opportunity to give test, Give him the knowledge to do his test, We Pray in Jesus name - AMEN
 
Don't worry ###. Have faith in God and be confident. God gives grace to the broken-hearted.
 
I pray that ### gets his focus and well-being together, as we all hope and pray within our lives.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please need next door to restore me back from this devil lying about me I was supposed to communicate with a law office from ### and now I lost communication please Jesus Restore it all back asap, amen
Replies
7
Views
115
I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
169
Father ### come to you in the office Jesus asking you to restore my joy marriage my hope my faith, Heal me Aba Father your will be done in my marriage not my will but your, Heavenly Lord I was so deceived by my own flesh Husband pretending to be a Christian but just got baptized but never really...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom