Restore Me To The Good Girl I Was

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
My Wonderful Jesus. Restore my soul. The girl that has the smile on her face, the girl that made him laugh, the girl that he felt comfortable round, the girl that he liked. God I have been searching we have so much in common, we have love for one another I am sure of it, most certainly I love him. Restore me to the girl that was so nice to everyone not the girl that was lost and who I turned into who drove him away.

Speak to his heart tell him to forgive me, tell him to believe in me when I told him I was sorry and am changed, tell him to pursue me, tell him not to delete my number, tell him to be in touch with me. Save him for me that he doesn't have a partner during this time we are separated. God please help me understand he is the one for me. Help me to think of that as this will strengthen my faith and I have seen big things happen from you. Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer...IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
176
God my heart is hurting. I miss ### so much. God I love this man so much. I pray for him and I see potential in him. God my heart hurts everyday missing him. God this is the man I really love. God I Ask you to place forgiveness in his heart for some things I’ve said out of hurt. God restore and...
Replies
8
Views
331
Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
9
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom