Restore Me To My Path

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunni1991
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunni1991

Guest
Lord you have been with me in so many of the troubled times in my life and I always knew that you would see me through. I have lost my way Lord and I ask that you please help to set me back on the right track to bless me again with your presence and to restore my hope and faith. Amen
 
Please help this person Lord. They want to walk in your light!
 
Dear God, please hear the pleas of your child. Show her the right decision and judgement to make. Bring her comfort during this tough times. May she will find enough strength to carry on her duties. Have mercy upon her oh Lord. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feel like I’m not on the right path at all and I need help moving forward. He makes the crooked places straight. So I shouldn’t be pulled in all these different directions.
Replies
9
Views
111
I have drifted from the Lord and have fallen into sin, including pornography. I am deeply grieved and repentant. Please pray that the Holy Spirit takes full control of my life. May God forgive me, cleanse me, and restore me. Pray that the Lord will restore to me the joy of my salvation and renew...
Replies
10
Views
172
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom