Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter savannajo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

savannajo

Guest
I am seeking prayer for my family:

My son ### ### ### who smokes and drinks a lot. He does not have an education and his life is not what I had hoped for him.

My younger son ###-### ### ### who will be doing major exams next year.

For myself, restoration of family, love, prosperity/financial, business idea, and salvation for my family.
 
Lord, bless this family. Amen and amen
 
Salvation for your family and a new heart for your son. Good grades for exam pleases. Amen.
 
Children Are A Gift From God,

Child Of God,

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3)

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless each and every child in our family. One by one and name by name: touch, bless, save, deliver, lead, guide, protect and encourage my children to live a lifestyle of Christianity. Bless my children with much wisdom. You said in Your Word: He that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him. You also said, “If you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, and God will give you wisdom generously.” I am asking that You God will bless each and everyone of my children including myself with wisdom and knowledge to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Teach my children how to seek You and Your will for their lives. Bless me children with Christian friends that love You Lord Jesus.

God bless us as parents with Godly wisdom and knowledge on how to raise our children to love, honor, and respect You; love what You love and hate what You hate. Teach each of us as parents how to seek You and Your will for us and our children. Teach us how to spend quality time with our children daily. I know a child left to himself will bring his parents to shame (Proverbs 29:15). I don’t want that for my children or our family. So teach us how to get and keep our priorities in order Lord Jesus. My children are a gift and inheritance from You God. Teach us as parents how to raise the gifts that You have bless us with. Teach us as parents how to raise our children that one day we will hear You say, “Well Done, I Am proud of the way you have raised your children!” And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for each member of my family, my friends, my neighbors, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!

Children Are A Gift From God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Youth Minister & Christian Life Coach

Pass This Prayer On To Every Parent You Know…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, You are the Son of God and the only way to the Father. I plead Your blood over me and my family. Cover my younger daughter as she travels, studies and works, give her wisdom beyond her years, protect her from unwise financial decisions and from friendships that pull her down, and...
Replies
11
Views
175
I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
163
Please pray for my older daughter to get out of this toxic relationship swifty with this young man. Please pray that this young man's father will have his son move back home alone. He is not ready for a relationship because of his behaviors. Expose to his father the disrespect, exploitation and...
Replies
9
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom