Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to reconcile and get back together.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my entire family and I will accept Your grace to live our lives as an act of Worship unto You. Let this be our strongest desire, an overwhelming passion that cannot be quenched; let it overtake us; let it exert itself over any other need, want, or desire that we may have. And all that I have asked You God to do for us, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, everyone I pass this prayer on to, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, & It Is So.
 
Remembering prayer for your request and praying for your togetherness, Amen.
 
God we pray for reconciliation and restoration. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
186
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom