Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the marriage of ### and ### to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that The Greatest Respect for God, the Wisdom, and the Favor of God will reign within me. Let Love, Joy, Peace, Prosperity, Protection, Excellent Health, and Healing reign within the walls of my home and be upon my life. Strengthen me and bless me with the Wisdom of God to live a God-First-Christ-Centered-Lordship-Lifestyle. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me, please do the same for my family, my friends, the writer of this prayer and especially the Christian who passed this prayer on to those they love and care about. Bless & strengthen us all to live a God-First-Christ-Centered-Lordship-Lifestyle. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So.

You Are So Loved By God & Others!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
182
Dear Lord it is me, you know who I am. Divine Lord and Father, I ask for restoration...After 7 years Lord for consistent work that I love and I ask for restoration for marriage, Lord - a loving relationship with a God-fearing man, Lord - that I respect. No more counterfeits. Hear my cry Jehovah...
Replies
12
Views
153
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom