Restoration

diana2

Prayer Partner
Pray for my relationship with ### that God restore my relationship. Pray that God send the Holy Spirit to show ### of his sins. I pray and release ### to God so God can change ###'s ways. I pray that God take away ###'s stoney heart and give him a new heart, one filled with love for me. Pray that God renew ###'s mind. I pray that God do what He needs to do in ###'s life so ### can come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Pray that God humble ### so he can submit to the word of God. Pray that I have the strength to forgive ### for what he has done. Pray that the words ### has told me would not sink into my soul but rather the word of God overpower the words thrown at me. Pray for a hedge of thorns around our relationship that other lovers will lose interest and depart from our lives. I pray that God have grace and mercy on ###. I pray that when God has renewed ### that he come back to me with a new heart and love for God.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would restore my strength and lift the heaviness that has been weighing me down. Pray that He would give me freedom from spiritual oppression, renew my faith, and help me function with peace, strength, and perseverance each day. 🙏
Replies
11
Views
91
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
179
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom