Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job2

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### from ###, I would like to invite God in my family. I need God's intervention in my Life as the head and transform the rest. Bringing back health, job(retrenchment), car(accident) and mostly hope and love. Again, for healing of ### family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God holy spirit please touch this family, teach and guide in your path! in Jesus name Amen.
 
God! What an exciting time for this family! They are beginning their walk with You! They have seen some sadness and through this they are searching for you! Please, Lord, let them now find the Happiness! Let them walk with You in all of Your Glory! They need You. They are craving all that You can supply! I am sorry I do not know the proper way to say this, God, but please give to them what they need. ### is crying out for you and I want ### to be happy and fulfilled! I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my family during a very difficult season. I am currently estranged from my son and my grandchildren, and my heart is broken over the distance between us. Please pray for clarity, truth, and discernment for my son, his wife, and our entire family. Pray that anything...
Replies
11
Views
162
Good day could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouses minde and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy please stand with me as I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle I believe and place my trust in...
Replies
10
Views
138
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom