Restoration Of Relationships

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-583
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-583

Guest
God I thank you for my wife ###. I pray for divine healing for her. I pray that you dismantle the wall of fear, unforgiving heart, hatred, bitterness and and anger. I pray the you free her from the cage of fear and restore her in the pillar of hope, love, joy and peace. Remove all form of pride and scales from her eyes so that she can see how much I love her and that she can come back home. Pray also that daughters will not be confused and that God will give us a chance to live together again. We serve a God of full time miracles, and a God of all possibilities. Heal and restore my family in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Father be with ### and restore her to health. Give her your peace and patience. I commit her daughters into your hands and pray for them. Bless this family so that Your name can be glorified through all this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, Bless ### with divine healing of her spirit and soul. Heal and protect her from all dangers both temporal and spiritual. Keep her husband and the daughters strong and grant them wisdom and courage. May they all find a peace beyond understanding through Jesus Christ. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
 
Father, thank you for ###'s husband, that your love dwells in him because You first loved him. Lord, please soften ###'s heart towards her husband and her marriage. Lord, I know what it's like to be married and sometimes we can take our loved ones for granted and be hurtful. She needs her husband so much right now and needs You. Please help her to submit the way you intended in a loving marriage. Father we bind the enemy of her soul in the name of Jesus. Father, may you be glorified in the reunion of this marriage. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
dear Father Heal and restore this ###. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, I stand with my ### for his family in Jesus name we ask that give us for your glory, the desire to restore this family and others in trouble in Jesus name, amen!
 
Lord we are living bless us now. Thank-you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Protection from envious, greedy, prideful, manipulative SISTER-IN-LAW in LA. Need prayer from God's hedge of protection from wicked, unsaved household enemies. My SISTER-IN-LAW is very envious of me and my husband and is greedy always about material, worldly things and wanting power and...
Replies
7
Views
166
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Just wanted to say that I wanted to thank God that I was able to meet the one I love his name is ###, & my name is ### plz pray dt ### is committed loyal loving caring & kind towards me he never cheats on me ever & he doesnt even takes me or...
Replies
6
Views
168
Prayer to pray before talking to my ### to restore the relationship.
Replies
11
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom