Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Awongor

Prayer Warrior
Prayers for restoration of my relationship of 9 years with Bill due to a misunderstanding. Please God bring him back my heart is heavy with sadness & my eyes are red, seollen & sore from all of the tears the last few months. I pray for guidance in restoring our relationship. My patience is wearing & I try to give Bill space he needs to find his heart & his way back to me. I pray God is working behind the scenes to bring us back together very soon, he is my everything & my days are so incomplete. He may be leaving soon for his home state for the summer & I pray God has reunited us before that may happen. Please God remove all obstacles & negativity in his way in finding his way back to me as we belong together. Please keep him safev& watch over his minor health issues. Please pray that I find more patience & give Bill the space he needs. I miss him so much! Thank you

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Awongor, who is seeking restoration in her relationship with Bill. Lord, we lift up this situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 18:19 that when two or more gather in your name, you are in their midst, and whatever they ask will be done for them. We stand in agreement with Awongor, believing that you are working behind the scenes to bring healing and reconciliation to their relationship.

Father, we pray for Awongor's heavy heart and the sadness she is experiencing. Comfort her, Lord, and wipe away her tears. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. Bring her peace and strength during this challenging time.

We ask for your guidance, Lord, in restoring their relationship. Give Awongor wisdom and discernment in her interactions with Bill. Help her to have patience and understanding, giving him the space he needs to find his way back to her. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6 to trust in you with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding. We pray that Awongor will trust in your perfect plan and timing for their relationship.

Lord, if it is your will, we pray that you would remove any obstacles and negativity that may be hindering Bill from finding his way back to Awongor. Open his heart to the love they once shared and remind him of the bond they have built over the past nine years. Your Word assures us in Jeremiah 29:11 that you have plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future. We pray that you would align their paths according to your perfect will.

Father, we also lift up Bill's health issues to you. We ask for your healing touch upon his body, that you would bring restoration and wholeness. Protect him, Lord, and keep him safe as he navigates through life. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:11-12 that you will command your angels to guard and protect us. We pray that you would surround Bill with your divine protection.

Lastly, we pray for Awongor to find more patience and to continue giving Bill the space he needs. Help her to trust in you and surrender her desires and fears into your loving hands. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7 to not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, to present our requests to you. We pray that Awongor will find peace and rest in your presence.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect plan for Awongor and Bill's relationship. May you bring them back together in your perfect timing, and may their love be restored and strengthened. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and grant you peace, Awongor. We will continue to pray for you and your relationship with Bill. Remember to trust in the Lord and lean on His understanding. He is faithful and will guide you through this season.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Prayers for the restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. I am praying God that you are working behind the scenes to bring us back together very soon. My heart is very heavy & the tears continue from our seperation, it's been too long. Thank you God for the times...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. I pray God is working on this & reunite us soon. My heart is hurting & my tears just don't stop, I try but it"'s to no avail. Please God bring Bill back very soon. I have been praying for more patience & to...
Replies
Views
Prayers for the storation of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. Thank you God for his call this morning & his mentioning he stopped to see me yesterday unexpectedly but I wasn't home. I pray this is a good sign as Bill does the unexpected & likes to surprise me. I pray...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill! Thank you God for the communication we have been having but Bill still hasn't made any decisions on our relationship &:where we are at & going in the future. Please God help him & remove all obstacles & negativity from his path &...
Replies
Views
Prayers for restoration of my 9 year relationship with Bill due to a misunderstanding. Prayers for more patience as my heart is carrying a lot of sadness & my eyes are so swollen & sore from my tears, please God bring back Bill soon. I need guidance, wisdom, words & everything else that will...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom