Restoration/healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

krhall

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my son Jason Hall (45) will contact me.  I have not seen him or heard from him in ten years, nor have I seen my two grandsons.  He is only an hour away from me. This is taking a toll on my health and I am struggling to believe the promises in the bible. He is a Christian and a Firefighter.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-0) I am praying with you.

I prayed for this. God, help us trust and love You more as we focus more on Jesus as Lord of all. Draw us & loved ones daily close to Him.  Your ways are not our ways, they are for our best & I know (Ro 8:28) You are working it all out for good.  In Jesus' name Amen...

Psalm 27:13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

PLS PASTOR JERRY EZE PRAY FOR MY SON JOSEPH GOERGE ISHIKAKU, HIS IN FRANCE I HAVE NOT SEEN NOR HEARD FROM MY SON SINCE 2015,HELP ME MAN OF GOD
Replies
Views
Am married to a pastor with two kids boys ,but apart from the ministry work he doesn't do any work , all the family expenses are on me, i have been praying for destiny helper but have not seen any yet , my own family too are all on me in terms of money, am talking about my mother and siblings ...
Replies
Views
My wife is not well, I am so scared that she might have stomach cancer. My son is overseas and we haven't seen him due to the Covid 19 pandemic. This somehow has affected his mental health. Last October I had a dispute with him over the phone. Now he is rejecting all my calls and messages. I...
Replies
Views
1.I ask that GOD will make my marriage to Bawo Fregene possible in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY earlier than expected 2.I ask that GOD will favour me on all sides, financially and materially in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY Name 3. I ask that GOD will reign/rain abundance of financial open doors for my sister and...
Replies
Views
My prayer is for my grandson, Vivaan. He's mildly autistic. He's recovering in God's hands and has recovered 60 %. He has yet to recover and my prayer is that Jesus does a miraculous breakthrough in his life and he recovers completely from autism. He has be undergoing intense therapies for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom