Restoration Finances Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kristina

Guest
Please pray I had a major falling out with a very close friend of 4 years. Please pray for hearts to be healed and reconciliation. Pray for forgiveness to flow and soften hearts, pray God speaks to each of us on how to bring healing. We are both single parents, our kids are best friends, and we also are in ministry together, just getting ready to launch an international ministry. If God is restoring us, I need to know. I have no ill feelings, just want whatever God has for me. Please pray for wisdom and open hearts and open communication as we sit down to figure out what our friendship should look like now. Pray for grace and mercy in this situation. Also pray for God to give me peace and to trust when I can't see. I also need a job and breakthrough in finances for bills to be paid. And need brakes for my van. Need financial breakthrough. God, you are Jehovah Jirah, my provider. I declare finances released in Jesus' name.
 
Father, in the wonderful name of Jesus I pray to bring restoration on the relationship of ### and her friend. Lord, I pray to remove the spirit of misunderstanding and put the spirit of forgiveness upon their hearts in the name of Jesus. Lord, continue to bring healing upon their relationship and make a way for them to resolve their problems. I pray to open their hearts, give them understanding as they sit and talk together.

I pray as well to send your provisions upon the life of ###, I pray for a new job, and continue to bring breakthroughs in her finances. Thank you Lord in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I love you and want to serve you & fulfill my purposes! Lead me. Give wisdom, knowledge & understanding about my job, my words, how to pay all my debts & stay debt free, relationships, my thoughts, my attitude, my emotions & your will! Help me exceed my goals for top pay! Help me launch my...
Replies
8
Views
261
God Thank you for my gut healing supplements & energy improvement. Heal & maintain my gut. Help me help others with gut issues with a successful book. Thank you for my cats improving health. Prep me for holiday travel & spending. Cultivate beautiful family & friend relationships that are...
Replies
8
Views
297
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult situation at work, and I feel like I am fighting battles that I do not understand. I no longer feel like myself. I struggle to concentrate, be productive, and perform at my best, even though I know there is so much that needs to be done...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom